Mindsets: Always make your future bigger than your past
- Always make your future bigger than your past.
- Always make your learning greater than your experience.
- Always make your contribution bigger than your reward.
- Always make your performance greater than your applause.
- Always make your gratitude greater than your success.
- Always make your enjoyment greater than your effort.
- Always make your cooperation greater than your status.
- Always make your confidence greater than your comfort.
- Always make your purpose greater than your money.
- Always make your questions bigger than your answers.
I recently chanced upon the writings of strategic coach Dan Sullivan whose 10 laws of growth are so inspiring if you, like me struggle with how opportunistic networking can be.
If we know that networking is necessary, whats holding us back? Fear of rejection.
1. Courage to step out. Curiosity to acquire diversity of experiences.
2. Commitment to change
3. Capability – deep work
Adapted fron the 4Cs of Dan Sullivan.