More useful tools for virtual classroom
Previously, I posted a short article on tools for facilitating virtual classroom. For asynchronous virtual classrooms, here are more tools to consider:
1. How to download videos – Sign up for premium account. Add ss to youtube. Be careful of copyright.
2. Record your screen on screencastomatic and edit on Camtasia. Another option is Kaltura. Why not record on Microsoft ppt? There may be storage problem as your file becomes too big.
4. Create Infographic materials in bite-sized content via CANVA, Piktochart etc.
5. Twitter to keep up to date with current events. Twitter also has a polls function to survey your followers for views.
6. Blogs, Instagram, Pinterest for collaborative sharing.
7. Quizz like Kahoot, Socrative to test for learning and recall. Mentimeter, Google Forms to get feedback.
8. Digital Badges: Credly, Badgr, Accredible, Open Badges.Org Don’t you love recognition?
I’ve received feedback that many organisations and companies today have their own Organisation Learning Management System platform and these tools I’ve posted are useful for them as well.
If you’ve tried any of the above tools, pls share your comments with me below. Thank you. Stay safe. :-+
#Techtools #Virtual #Facilitation